The first thing to do to open a door to sustainable inbound phone calls from qualified prospects is recognize where your customers look first for you or services and products you offer.
Visible On The Platforms Your Customers Are On
- Gain These Platforms' Trust (Give Them Accurate Information)
- Perfect Your Message
- Rinse And Repeat
There are numerous specific variations on how to do all that based on the context of your goals. We will get to that soon, but first...
FACTS about YOUR Customers:
- More than half the U.S. population (57%) owns a smartphone
- Americans are spending an average of 2 hours per day on their mobile devices
- (That is 8-13% of their day!)
- 18% Of Local Mobile Searches Lead To A Sale Within One Day
- 87% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once a day
- 60% of American adults use smartphones and tablets to search for local product and service information.
- 50% of local-mobile searchers are looking for business information like a local address.
- 78% of local-mobile searches result in offline purchases.
- 71% of people recently surveyed say they look up and confirm the location of a business before going to it for the first time
- For local listings 68% of searchers were found to have used ‘get directions’ or ‘click to call’ in a mobile ad.
- 1 in 3 smartphone searches were made right before a store visit
- 89% of participants in a recent survey admitted to searching for a local business on their smartphone once a week or more with 58% searching at least daily.
- 46% of all searches on Google are local
- 86% look-up the location of a business on Google Maps
- 76% of local searches result in a phone call
As we can see, if a local business does not have a digital marketing strategy, it is at incredible DISADVANTAGE to those that do.
And even those that have taken this important step, may be using now under performing outdated 5 year old strategies.
Why do our customized Digital Marketing plans of action get our clients new customers every day?
We understand that for most businesses owners,
while they know their craft inside and out,
attracting a new customer, predictably and sustain ably, is the hardest challenge they have.
The One Percent Advantage...
Imagine a comparison here where you and your competitor both deliver the best in your market and your customers like your work enough to put you in their contact list, and all things being equal, both you and your competitor get inbound calls from prospects who are primed to do business every month. It's sustainable, and therefore, predictable. Your competitor however gets only 1 percent more of these inquiries from pre qualified prospects than you do.
This Accumulative Advantage in a business' most predictive benchmark, year over year, adds up to sustainable growth and long term security for your competitor to enjoy in your market. Why? Gaining customers is the best predictor of a business' success. Due to the nature of what's called 'Accumulative Advantage', that 1 percent advantage in
a seemingly small difference
in constant flow of new customers, becomes the opportunity that makes a small difference a bit bigger, and that edge in turns leads to another opportunity, which makes that initial small difference even bigger.
Business owners know to capitalize on this advantage well, we call it "word of mouth".
That advantage is particularly magnified by how SEO works, we see it doing so for many diverse local businesses.. from Plumbers to Attorneys, from service area businesses and consultants, to traditional brick and mortar shops.
Can we make this advantage even stronger?
Yes, we sure can.
Ask yourself... which is the better position? To have begged and pleaded for the 30 seconds of attention of your prospect, pulling them away from what they were doing (i.e. an intrusion)
or what we recommend..
Put the wheels in motion to be FOUND by the prospect. Be discovered, not 'hyped'.
That is the promise of Digital Marketing that eludes so many businesses just like yours every day. As you have no doubt observed, the technological landscape has changed Main Street's landscape.
Is it time for you to discover a more lucrative perspective about this challenge?
Click Here and Fill Out this form with accurate information. You will receive an email shortly that shows you, in GREAT DETAIL, how your local small business compares to your competition